In the continuation of our guides for textile customizations, today we talk about puff printing, a slightly rubbery and embossed material. The customization with puff print on clothing is suitable for all clothing and types of fabric, except some types of nylon. The number of colors for the puff print is 1, or it can be repeated but with higher costs (double or triple pass), so in 90% of cases we talk about writing or logos in puff to a color.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages :
Advantages of puff printing :
- good prices
- no installation costs (you have to provide the file in PDF vector)
- slight relief
- ideal also for small quantities’.
- no size limit
- ideal for almost all types of fabrics, except some coated nylon
Disadvantages of puff printing :
- monochrome (multicolor is not recommended due to costs)
- being thermo-applied, it has good but not unlimited durability
- not ideal for some types of jackets (they do not withstand thermoapplication at high temperatures)
In summary :
Do you have to make small – medium quantities, on the 20/50/200 pieces customized with logo or big writing in front of a color ? The puff print is perfect, does not cost much and gives a great image to your logo/ brand !
We propose this printing technique in 2 versions :